Eyelash extensions are individual Synthetic, Mink and/or Silk eyelashes. They are attached one-by-one to each of your individual natural lashes – not to the skin. This service is beauty enhancing and eliminates the need to wear mascara. It is a meticulous service which requires the skill and precision of your certified lash technician. Once the eyelash extensions are applied, they are natural looking. Size availability ranges from short to long which will be decided and agreed upon with your certified eyelash technician. Brow and Lash offers Eyelash Extensions & Permanent Makeup by Korean Esthetician Cecilia Lim in Seattle, Mercer Island, Bellevue, WA.
Eyelash Extensions Before & After Photos
How long will my eyelash extensions last if I follow the proper care instructions?
In some cases, eyelash extensions can last up to 4 weeks. However, it is common to get a touch up after 2 – 3 weeks. Like all hair, there are 3 phases to the eyelash growth cycle. There are lashes in each phase at all times, therefore, some will be lost within a couple of weeks, and others can last much longer as part of the natural cycle.
How much do they cost and how long is the appointment?
The initial cost for the eyelash application is $160.00 for a full set, this appointment is 90 minutes. Your maintenance appointment known as a fill is $60.00 and takes an hour. Some individuals like to have a touch up for special occasions, this is a half fill, cost of $45.00 and takes 30 minutes.
Please do not attempt to remove your lashes yourself; please seek assistance from your eyelash technician. If you choose to have them removed the appointment is typically 30 minutes at a cost of $35.00. We will not be held liable for any damage that you may cause by trying to remove your eyelash extensions on your own.
Do Lash extensions damage my natural lashes?
No. When extensions are applied correctly they will not harm your natural lashes; each lash extension is adhered to one single natural lash, the extension will grow out naturally as your own lash matures. The eyelash adhesive is formulated to create a solid bond, specifically for human lashes. The adhesive dries very soft on the lashes, allowing the lashes to stay flexible and bouncy just like your own lashes. I have read the above information and agree to continue with the eyelash extension service.
How do I take care of my eyelash extensions
- For the first 48 hours and long term care of your lashes please:
- Do not allow lashes to get wet.
- Avoid steam – so no spas, saunas, hot tubs, hot yoga, or cooking in a steamy kitchen. Steam will affect the adhesive from bonding properly.
- Do not swim
- Do not rub, perm, or tint your lashes before or after lash extension application
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face – cleanse around the eyes with a wash cloth, or Q-tip
- Do not pull on your lash extensions – as you’re likely to pull out your natural lash with it
- Do not use mascara on your lashes other than the one recommended by your technician
- Do not use a waxy, greasy, or oil based eyeliner or eye shadow during and beyond the first 48 hours, this compromises the adhesive and will result in lash extension loss.
- Do not remove the extensions on your own
- Do not cut your extensions, you risk cutting your own lashes and altering the natural appearance of the lash extensions
- Use soft mascara wand when brush your lashes
As your natural lashes grow and fall out due to the natural growth cycle, you will need refills. It is important to have 75% of the extensions on your lashes in order to maintain the desired clean, full consistent look. Recommended fills are every 2 – 3 weeks.
What should I do before my next eyelash extension fill appointment?
- Have clean lashes using a mild-oil free cleanser.
- Do not use any oil based eye makeup prior to the eyelash application.
- Do not put on any mascara prior to your appointment.